- Project name
- Evaluating Landsat 8 OLI imagery to monitor in land water properties
- Mohammadmehdi Saberioon, PhD.
- Description of the activities of the project
- Remote sensing data and products provide synoptic, spatio-temporal views and their integration can lead to a better understanding of water surface quality. Landsat 8 OLI launched on 2013 provides consistent surface reﬂectance product enables analysis of water surface quality in support of monitoring and decision making for water management agencies. The main aim of this study is assessing in land water properties using Landsat 8 OLI imagery and supervised and unsupervised classification.
- Number of students - 2
- secondary school students - NO
- university students - YES
- Prepositions: Water quality management, Image processing, Remote sensing and statistical analysis
Academic and University Center
Zamek 136, Nove Hrady