- Project name
- Object recognition and voice announcer for people with vision disability
- Christopher Stelzer
- Description of the activities of the project
- Development of mobile application , using e.g. Samsung Galaxy Gear to recognize objects by image processing and machine learning and the voice announcement to the people with vision disability. Also approximately determining the distance of object and their placement.
- Solves the problem not all people in the world have a chance to see. To see the beauty of this world. So I would like to make up an application with my team which would make life of people with vision disability much more easier. Simply, by using camera of the phone,Oculus Gear, machine learning and image processing. I hope we can make at least a little step.
- Number of students - 2
- secondary school students - NO
- university students - YES
Academic and University Center
Zamek 136, Nove Hrady