- Project name
- Fish tracking and behaviour parametrization
- Mgr. Pavla Urbanova
- : Ing. Jan Urban, PhD
- Description of the activities of the project
- The aim of the work is to track both, individual fish and fish shoal in small aquarium. Using the trajectory evaluation, the behaviour of the fish could be statistically parametrized and classified. The environment of the aquarium will be artificially modified to observe fish reaction of the events.
- Project aim: Parameterization of trajectories, behavioural description by central moments, confidence boundaries.
- Results: acquisition and evaluation software
- Number of students - 2
- secondary school students - NO
- university students - YES
- Prepositions: The knowledge of discrete algebra, algorithmization, statistics and probability, and Matlab Image processing toolbox
Academic and University Center
Zamek 136, Nove Hrady