- Project name
- Visual parameterization, clasiffication and fish detection using 5iDviewer.
- Mgr. Pavla Urbanova
- : Ing. Jan Urban, PhD, prof. Dalibor Štys
- Description of the activities of the project
- The 5iD viewer enables complete identification of the fish trajectory in the aquarium, including cases when the fish is swimming through complicated labyrinth. There will be two parts of the project: (a) calibration experimental (white balance, vinetting, aberration, pixel size); b) fish body 5Dsegmentation; c) features extraction; d) statistical evaluation and machine learning.
- Project aim: Calibration method, segmentation method, classification method.
- Results: method, software application, future publication dataset, preliminary results, and materials.
- Number of students - 2
- secondary school students - NO
- university students - YES
- Required skills: discrete mathematics, feature extractions, programming skills (Matlab).
Academic and University Center
Zamek 136, Nove Hrady