2nd Summer School in Molecular Biophysics and Systems Biology
Term: 7th July – 27th July 2014
Place: Nove Hrady, South Bohemia, Czech Republic, www.nh.cas.cz
Registration deadline for students: 10th June 2014
Marcela Kotrcova firstname.lastname@example.org
Katya Shamayeva email@example.com (you can write in Russian)
- Feel free to:
- contact project leaders for more project information (see below)
- register (it is free) and join the project
- we will inform if you were accepted or not
- we will send you all the details and you can use our invitation letter to get your visa
- accommodation and board free for all the participants
- each participant will be given the certificate.
The scientific and research Summer school in molecular biophysics and systems biology supported from International Visegrad Fund gives the chance to Czech and foreign university students to work with specialists – tutors, take part in excellent lectures, and get a new view of methodology and research.
The students selected in the selection procedure by the committee of tutors-leaders of the research teams according to the given criteria will work in excellent fully-equipped laboratories on topics related to systems biology and molecular biophysics. They all will also be supervised and given lectures by invited excellent lecturers who will present a wide range of methods and techniques used in the study of systems biology. In the end of summer school, the research teams will present the results of their work and compete with others. Their presentation will be evaluated by scientific committee. Each participant will be given the certificate.